"Xun Hong Quan" series of organic fertilizer is McVeagh, pig manure, fly larvae, and fly pupa shell chitin as the main raw material for the substrate, incorporation of biological microorganisms, scientific formula storage fermentation, blending choice of materials made of dried manure, fertilizer steady long, low cost, easy to use, with soil building, and promote vigorous plant roots, the crop yield significantly optimized. Can be widely used in organic green plants:1, vegetables: asparagus, ginger, eggplant, green beans, soybeans, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, potatoes, bamboo shoots, peanuts, wild rice stem, etc..2 fruit: strawberry, sugar cane, citrus, tea, pear, apple, chestnut, peanut and walnut, watermelon, grapes, red bayberry, Ling grass, seedlings, mulberry and so on.3, medicinal herbs: Yuan Hu, mother of pearl, white operation, and tobacco.Note: When applied to maintain soil moisture adequate for basal tillage be buried, dressing facilities shall be covered, and the seeds do not mix facilities, a little far away from the seedlings, kept in a cool dry place. The main features and effectiveness are: 1, nutrients, complete with a variety of crop growth and development not only necessary for a large number of elements, trace elements, also contains the special role of nutrition on crop root microbial communities and a lot of organic matter. 2, soil biological activity has provided the necessary energy and nutrients, increased root biomass surrounding soil ammonification bacteria, ammonia solid aerobic bacteria, cellulolytic bacteria etc are beneficial microorganisms into the culture increased. 3, in the soil with the cooperation with, to reduce nutrient and chemical reaction between soil nutrients resulting from the fixed, can increase phosphorus, iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese and other trace elements is effective. 4, it contains a large number of organic colloid formation with soil organic and inorganic compound machine is conducive to the formation of soil structure, improve soil fertility, increased soil moisture, nutrient supply and maintain the ability to make fertilizer elements are not lost, raising soil buffer to reduce the soil pH changes, to maintain good crop growth and environmental conditions. 5, application of organic fertilizer Huzhou Nanxun macro spring plants, can increase fertilizer use efficiency, reducing investment and fertilizer costs, and enhance crop resistance to pests and diseases, lodging resistance. Improving crop drought resistance insulation. Nanxun macro spring series of ecological organic fertilizer varieties are: 1. Refined organic fertilizer (granular, powder) Main ingredients: chicken manure fermentation harmless, beneficial microorganisms, functional bacteria, humic acid and so on. Technical indicators: active organic matter ≥ 30%, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrient ≥ 5% of total microorganisms ≥ . 2. Refined organic bio-fertilizer (granular) Main ingredients: chicken manure fermentation harmless, beneficial microorganisms, functional bacteria, humic acid, etc. Technical indicators: activity 35% 40% organic, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium nutrients in ≥ 5% of total microorganisms ≥ 4 million / g 3. Organic - inorganic fertilizer (granular) Main components: micro-organisms by special rapid fermentation, sweetening and sound quality chicken manure treatment, together with the inorganic fertilizer refined. Technical indicators: active organic matter ≥ 20%, total NPK nutrients ≥ 20% (N ≥ 9%, P ≥ 4%, K ≥ 7%) Microorganisms ≥ 2 million / g 4. According to customer requirements, providing special fertilizer formula.